Handle Recruitment are proud to be working alongside an exciting and well-known Music company who are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team based in London. Being an integral part of the finance function and working closely with the Accountant across all aspects of finance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the below duties:
- Responsible for researching a financial management software package to be used by the staff and accountant in conjunction with internal systems.
- Researching a suitable system to enable the introduction of direct debit payments
- Maintain accurate financial records within the internal systems.
- Ensure timely payment of all incoming invoices, issuing receipts where necessary.
- Manage all insurances
- Manage the Payroll.
- Chase all unpaid sums due
- Produce Annual Gift Aid claims for submission to HMRC.
- Collate and distribute paperwork for Quarterly Finance meetings.
- Assist the Accountant in dealing with the annual visit from the Auditor.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years bookkeeping experience and be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines, you will have experience managing a small team or department and have excellent communication skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.