Handle Recruitment have a brand new Accounts Payable opportunity within a well known e-commerce business who are a household name. This is a 3 month contract role to start ASAP split between their Hertfordshire based office and working remotely from home.
This role would suit a highly numerate and self motivated person with experience of Accounts Payable and Data Entry within a commercial, high volume department.
- Inputting, coding and matching invoices in a timely manner
- Manage and respond to Accounts Payable queries via telephone and email
- Assistance with the preparation of BACS and CHAPS payment runs as required
- Liaison and query resolution with various departments across the business
- Filing and other administration tasks as required
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven accounts payable/ data entry experience within a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Self motivated and organised with high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Experience of working to deadlines
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.