Handle has an exciting opportunity to join the Accounts Payable team of a well-known fashion retailer in their quirky London office, on a 3-month temporary basis. This role requires a candidate with strong AP experience with stock, and the ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced, thriving finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Matching stock with supplier invoices.
- Preparation of multi-currency payment runs.
- Ensuring prompt payment for stock
- Verifying that key high value/volume debit notes are agreed by suppliers
- Review and investigation of Goods Received not Invoiced
- Investigation of un-allocated cash.
- Check any accounts with debit balances, requesting refunds where needed
- Review and clearing down of Unapproved Invoices Register
- Reconciling key supplier accounts on a regular rotational basis
- Ad-hoc duties and assisting AP team manager as required
If your experience matches all of the above, and you are looking to join a successful and creative finance team and are immediately available - apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.