Handle Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic international music label to find a confident Accounts Payable Assistant - with good experience in a similar, high volume invoicing role. This role is to sit within the shared service team in West London, reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, for a 9 month fixed term contract.
The duties of this role will include:
- Match supplier invoices to company purchase orders, via the Electronic Purchase Order system.
- Set up supplier accounts in line with Company policy.
- Raise urgent payments when necessary.
- Assist business areas with the coding of purchase orders.
- Enter invoices via electronic purchase order system and accountancy system.
- Clear invoices for payment in the weekly BACS runs.
- Reconcile supplier statements of accounts.
- File foreign VAT invoices for checking.
- Deal with supplier and business area queries.
- Provide key account cover during period of annual leave and/or sickness within the team.
- Ensure achievement of performance targets, as agreed with AP Manager.
- Carry out all other ad-hoc duties as directed by Finance management.
We are looking for a candidate who has the following skills and attributes:
- 12+ months experience in an Accounts Payable/Accounts Administrator role
- Experience of processing extremely high volumes of invoices
- Experience with Oracle 11I (GFS), Business Objects, Sprinter, Sprintlog, and MS Office suite
- An interest in music and/or entertainment
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.