Part Time Accounts Payable Assistant - Production/Entertainment - Central London
Part Time Accounts Payable Assistant required for a leading Entertainment business based in Central London. This Accounts Payable role is responsible for end to end management of the Purchase Ledger working alongside a team of 4. This role also offers the opportunity to delve into and work with large volumes of data and also involves business partnering at Executive level.
The role sits within a friendly, vibrant team and offers a clear progression pathway for the successful candidate. This role would suit a candidate with previous experience within Accounts Payable who is now looking for more responsibility and challenge.
Please note: This position is a job share and hours are set at 2-5pm Monday - Friday only.
- Matching, coding and accurate inputting of purchase orders and invoices
- Checking accuracy of invoices and VAT requirements
- First point of contact for suppliers on invoicing and payment issues
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Creditors reconciliations o Liaising with the operational teams to ensure timely receipt of invoices
- Scheduling and managing payment runs
- Assist with processing credit card statements
- Assist with processing of staff expenses
- Assist with month end reconciliations and journals, including bank account reconciliation in multi currencies
- Assist on inter company recharges and reconciliations o Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Previous experience working within Purchase Ledger
- Studying towards AAT would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to take on extra responsibility and learn
- High attention to detail
- Ability to confidently business partner at all levels
- High level of professionalism
- IT literate with strong MS Excel skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.