An established and unique fashion brand who is now a medium sized company and have global presence are seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join the Finance team.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and posting purchase invoices, ensuring all company controls have been followed.
- Follow up with invoice signatories for overdue invoices.
- Management of the purchase order system.
- Raising weekly & ad hoc payments in multiple currencies.
- Completing monthly reporting on the purchase ledger
The Ideal Candidate:
Experience with SAGE50 would be a benefit and coming from a Fashion background would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- High levels of personal motivation, a positive attitude
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience within a Purchase ledger function would be beneficial.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.