Handle Recruitment are delighted to be working with a popular retailer to find a German speaking Accounts Payable Assistant to join their fantastic and ever growing team, on a permanent basis.
The role will report into a support Supervisor and Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Translate all German correspondence and invoices.
- Manage the UK and Germany utility accounts - Gas, Electric, Water, Telephone etc.
- Liaise with utility suppliers for invoice copies, credit notes, refunds.
- Check and match purchase orders to invoices.
- Maintain the Utility Tracker Spreadsheet.
- Register invoices and credit notes in Dream.
- Post invoices to books once approved by authoriser.
- Scan, rename and attach approved invoices to the correct accounts in Dream.
- Prepare monthly statement reconciliations within the designated time frame.
- On occasion, assist team leader with creating payment runs.
- General filing of documents.
- Liaise with other departments within head office.
- Assist with answering telephone calls.
- Allocate DD to the relevant accounts.
- Order change for stores when team members are on leave.
- Document finance envelopes provided by stores.
To be considered for this role - you must be:
- Fluent in German
- With relevant experience within accounts payable or accounts administration
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.