German speaking Accounts Payable Assistant needed for unique retail business in central London. This is a 3 month temporary role where you will work closely with the Accounts Payable Manager to streamline their German AP processes. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and certainly fast growing international organisation.
- Inputting supplier invoices onto Sage 300 accounting system
- Preparation of payment schedule for fortnightly payment run
- Timely and accurate delivery of payment cycle for suppliers
- Carry out high volumes of German vendor account reconciliations
- Processing acceptance reports and all associated documents for billing
- Responding to ad hoc queries from customer and suppliers in respect of collections and payments
- Liaise with other departments to ensure all payables information is correct and accurately recorded
- Assisting with month end and projects
- Be fluent in German, both written and oral
- Have at least 1 years' experience in another purchase ledger role
- Possess high attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Strong Excel skills
- Sage 300 knowledge is not essential but advantageous
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.