Accounts Payable Assistant - Hospitality!
An exciting and new opportunity has been created for an Accounts Payable Assistant join an exciting hospitality company that have a great reputation on the market!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that are passionate about what they do! They are a vibrant place to work so if you are looking to learn in a dynamic environment, this is the role for you!
- Monthly statement reconciliations both on paper and in excel
- Assisting AP Manager with ad hoc month end tasks
- Seeking internal approval for specific supplier accounts
- Clearing down suspense accounts
- Uploading and allocating invoices on web based invoice software
- Batching PO's to invoice
- Assisting with regular payment runs
- Send remittances to suppliers
- Updating daily payment request log
- Responding to finance queries via telephone and email
- Assisting with staff expenses including helping to improve and refine the process
- Support AP Manager with year-end audit
- Ad hoc tasks
- Opening and distributing daily post
- Filing all processed invoices and bank payments
- Processing new supplier forms ensuring all information is correct and signed off
- Support in process improvement tasks
The ideal candidate will be a recent finance and accountancy graduate with a bubbly and fun personality that is ready to work hard and play harder OR a finance candidate that has a years' experience in finance that is looking to start / complete their AAT.
Excellent opportunity offering full study support (ACCA / CIMA) and progression so if you are on the market and looking for an exciting opportunity that will excel your finance career, please apply ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.