Handle are excited to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant for a leading TV and Film company. This is a great role for a self-starter with Purchase Ledger experience looking to thrive in a creative environment.
The role will report to the Management Accountant and will include, but not be limited to:
- Purchase orders for separate divisions, setting up new vendors, answering queries, raising journals, managing payment run
- Processing cash & credit card expenses for staff
- Ensuring correct posting of inter company journals in relation to purchase ledger
- Monthly management accounts, including posting of month end accruals
- Provide coding for all central recharges for marketing costs and other recharges.
- Allocating costs across all FM titles from a suspense account, allowing for the correct recharging of distribution costs to producers
- Preparation of audit information on overheads (such as payroll, Opex analysis)
- Ad hoc analysis
We are looking for someone who has intermediate Excel skills and is highly organised, with the ability to take initiative and multitask. Purchase Ledger experience within a media or busy environment is preferable.
This role is perfect for an Accounts Payable Assistant with a passion for Television & Film, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.