An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a leading Record Label based in West London.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume of purchase ledger transactions and payments
- Preparation of multi-currency payment runs
- Create and maintain accurate records of financial information.
- Updating contact information
- Dealing with supplier queries and reconciling statements
- Reviewing creditor accounts with P/L Manager
- General admin duties
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within an Accounts Payable function. They will have experience in high volume AP processing, along with proven experience of improving processes and reporting.
This person MUST have previous Purchase Ledger experience along with strong excel knowledge.
The role offers excellent benefits and career prospects!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.