An exciting opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable Assistant, to join a global-leading music business.
- Processing a high volume of purchase ledger transactions and payments
- Preparation of multi-currency payment runs
- Create and maintain accurate records of financial information.
- Clear invoices for payment in the weekly BACS runs.
- Reconcile supplier statements of accounts.
- File foreign VAT invoices for checking.
- Deal with supplier and business area queries.
- Carry out all other ad-hoc duties as directed by Finance management.
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate MUST have current experience within an Accounts Payable function - ideally within a similar industry
- They will have experience in high volume AP processing, along with proven experience of improving processes and reporting.
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
This is an excellent role for someone that wants to develop multiple skills within a vibrant and creative environment!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.