Handle has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join the Finance team of a well-known sports club in London on a 12-month contract.
If you are passionate about sports and have solid Purchase Ledger experience then this role could be for you.
- Preparation of payment runs.
- Ensuring prompt payments
- Verifying that key high value/volume debit notes are agreed by suppliers
- Investigation of un-allocated cash.
- Check any accounts with debit balances, requesting refunds where needed
- Review and clearing down of Unapproved Invoices Register
- Reconciling key supplier accounts on a regular rotational basis
- Ad-hoc duties and assisting AP team manager as required
If your experience matches all of the above and you are immediately available - apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.