Senior Accounts Payable - Technology - Central London
My client, a fast growing Technology company are looking to hire an Accounts Payable Assistant on a full time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join during an exciting time of growth and development.
This Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for the day to day running of the AP function.
Candidates with 3+ years experience working in Accounts Payable would be ideal for this role.
- Accept invoices from suppliers and apply those sums to cost accounting
- Establish payment cycles, taking advantage of preferable terms when applicable
- Send invoices to manager or department head for approval
- Remit payments, retaining receipts of transactions
- Reconcile transactions and correct any discrepancies
- Assess invoices comparable to project, department, and company forecasts
- Evaluate performance and make suggestions to cut costs
- Manage and maintain payroll and employee incentives
- Negotiate service and payment terms
- Develop relationships with suppliers
- Find ways to improve payment systems
- Audit accounts payable operations to make sure invoices and receipts are properly coded
- 3+ years working within Accounts Payable
- Experience working in a high volume environment
- A background within Media/Technology/Software is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to deadline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail and time management skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.