Calling all Purchase Ledger Clerks!! If you're looking for your next challenge and are interested in working within the retail industry, Handle Recruitment have the opportunity for you!
One of the UK's leading luxury retailers are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing team. This is an ongoing temporary position, initially 3 months with a view to be extended based on performance. You will need to be available immediately, looking to start ASAP.
Based in Central London, you will have a variety of key responsibilities such as; assisting with the processing of supplier invoices and maintaining the Purchase Ledger accounts.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller the role will require:
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Raising POs and matching against invoices
- Setting up new suppliers an dealing with queries
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Reconciling of aged creditor reports
- Responding to and resolving department queries
- Processing weekly BACS payment runs
- Processing staff expenses and managing company credit cards
- Ad hoc duties which will provide support during month end
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced, multi-currency environment with ideally 3 years+ Accounts Payable experience. You will also work well under pressure, have strong communication skills and a proactive approach to your position. If you have previously worked within the retail industry it will set you at an advantage, however it is not essential to the role.
If you're a focused and ambitious individual with high attention to detail and extensive experience within a Purchase Ledger role get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.