Handle Recruitment are working alongside an internationally successful Music distribution company, looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk immediately available to join their Finance team. You will need to be a focused and ambitious individual who can work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to work independently a well as part of a team. If you have a passion for Music and you're looking to take your next step within a challenging and progressive company, then this is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest names in the Music industry!
- Assisting with system migration from Quickbooks
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Setting up new suppliers
- Performing reconciliations
- Responding to and resolving department queries
- Processing weekly BACS payment runs
- Processing staff expenses and managing company credit cards
- Raising POs and matching against invoices
- Dealing with customer queries
- Ad hoc duties which will provide support during month end
To be considered for this role you will need to be immediately available and have previous proven Purchase Ledger experience preferable 2 years+. You will have experience with computerised accounting systems- ideally Quickbooks, intermediate Excel skills and be highly literate and numerate. It will be highly advantageous if you have any accounting qualifications and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
If you have a passion for the Music Industry, a positive attitude and feel like you may be suitable for his role then get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.