Handle Recruitment are looking for a Purchase Ledgers based in London. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work in a vibrant, fast paced office environment. As part of the Finance team, you will be responsible for the overall group receivables and finance customer service.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Processing a high volume of purchase ledger transactions for assigned stores
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Preparation of multi-currency payment runs.
- Create and maintain accurate records of financial information.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Production of weekly/monthly reporting for management accounts purposes.
- To follow up supplier queries on a timely basis, resolving them effectively and efficiently
The ideal candidate will have:
- The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within an accounts environment
- Confident user of Excel
- Can demonstrate good numeracy skills
- Good communication skills and be able to work with external suppliers
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.