Accounts Payable Clerk - Publishing
A well-known publisher that has a strong name in the market are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to on board to their fun and busy finance function that are based in East London.
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Logging of invoices
- Processing POs
- Matching invoices to approved purchase orders
- Ensuring invoices are authorised
- Processing authorised invoices on the finance software
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to the ledger and reviewing aged creditors
- Posting petty cash journals
- Ensuring that vendor details are valid and accurate and setting up new vendors
- Assisting with weekly/monthly bank accounts reconciliation
- Assist the finance team in ad hoc queries
Essential skills for the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- 2 - 3 years relevant Accounts Payable experience
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with people at all levels
- Positive, proactive can-do attitude.
- Strong Excel/Spread sheet skills required.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP as my client is looking to conduct interviews this week and next week!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.