Temporary Accounts Payable Assistant needed for an instantly recognisable, global consumer brand. This will initially be until the end of the year, with the potential to be extended or even made permanent after that, depending on performance. My client, are a market leader in their field and have built a great working culture in fantastic new West End offices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of payment schedule for fortnightly payment run
- Ensure invoices are coded and authorised and matched to a purchase order
- Month end journal uploads
- Timely and accurate delivery of payment cycle for suppliers
- Assist with the processing of high volume expense claims
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Responding to ad hoc queries from customer and suppliers in respect of collections and payments
- Liaise with other departments to ensure all payables information is correct and accurately recorded
- Assisting with provision and maintenance of withholding tax documentation
- Assisting with month end and projects
- Must have worked within a similar accounts payable position at another large, multinational business.
- Strong knowledge of processing expenses
- SAP experience is desired but not essential
- Have the confidence to liaise with different departments
Do to the urgency of this role, only candidates on a short notice period will be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.