Calling all Purchase Ledger Clerks!! If you're looking for your next challenge and are interested in working within the retail industry, Handle have the opportunity for you! One of the UK's leading Retail Companies are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing team. Based in Central London, you will have a variety of key responsibilities such as; assisting with the processing of supplier invoices and maintaining the Purchase Ledger accounts. If you're a focused and ambitious individual with high attention to detail and experience within a Purchase Ledger role get in touch today!
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager the role will require:
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Setting up new suppliers
- Performing reconciliations
- Responding to and resolving department queries
- Processing weekly BACS payment runs
- Processing staff expenses and managing company credit cards
- Raising POs and matching against invoices
- Dealing with customer queries
- Ad hoc duties which will provide support during month end
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced, multi-currency environment. You will also work well under pressure, have strong communication skills and a proactive approach to your position. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Accounts Payable Clerk to gain experience within the retail industry, if this interests you please get in contact!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.