Our client, the #1 seller of it's product in both the UK & US, are seeking an AP assistant with French Language skills to join their team on a perm basis!
They are passionate and fun-loving in one of the worlds fastest growing categories.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Multi-Currency bank reconciliations
- Completing weekly and monthly bank reconciliations for bank accounts
- Investigating anomalies and resolving mismatches
- Preparing multi-currency bank reconciliation journals for posting to Accounting Manager
- Purchase ledger invoice management and weekly pay-runs
- Monitoring AP inbox and responding to queries
- Receive and verify invoices for goods and services
- Ensure all invoices are accurately entered on SAP and correctly filed
- Prepare invoices for payment and manage multi-currency pay runs on time
- Manage supplier queries
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Processing customer remittances and credit notes
- Administration of customer remittances and credit notes (UK, France and Spain)
- Preparing customer account statements
- Assisting with Aged Debt analysis and credit control
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Language skills: French
- Fluent French speaker with advanced reading, writing and communication skills
- Either a finance or numerate degree or at least 1 years experience in a similar role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of purchase and sales ledger
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel and preferably SAP experience
- A passion for brands and an understanding of the FMCG industry
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.