Accounts Payable Manager wanted for a well-known hospitality business on a temp to perm basis. In this role you will take control of the whole purchase ledger process, making sure all invoices are processed accurately and timely. If you're a proven AP Supervisor/Manager and want to work for a business with a great working culture and real family feel to it, please do get in touch.
Key responsibilities include
- Overall management of the AP team, ensuring that all invoices are posted on time and accurately
- Produce weekly stock and supplier reconciliations
- Ensure month end processes and procedures are in place and being adhered to
- Assist with project work and system improvements
- Process rebate calculations for management accountants
- Provide coaching and training to AP clerk
- Ensure weekly payment runs are prepared and submitted
- Be the key point of contact for all internal and external AP queries
- Proven AP Supervisor/manager experience in a high volume environment
- Be extremely organised and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and be able to work with external suppliers
- Sage Line 50 experience is preferable but not essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.