Transactional Finance Manager wanted for a well-known hospitality business based in the West End. In this role you will take control of the whole purchase and sales ledger processes, making sure all invoices are processed accurately and timely, all cash is collected and reconciled on daily basis, and will be the key point of contact for the AP/AR team . If you're a proven Transactional Finance Manager and want to work for a business with a great working culture and real family feel to it, please do get in touch!
Key responsibilities include
- Overall management of the AP/AR teams, ensuring that both functions are running smoothly and accurately
- Produce weekly stock and supplier reconciliations
- Ensure month end processes and procedures are in place and being adhered to
- Assist with project work and system improvements
- Process rebate calculations for management accountants
- Provide coaching and training to AP and AR clerks
- Assist with audit process
- Ensure weekly payment runs are prepared and submitted
- Be the key point of contact for all internal and external AP/AR queries
- Proven AP/AR Supervisor/manager experience in a high volume environment
- Be extremely organised and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and be able to work with external suppliers
- Sage Line 50 experience is preferable but not essential
Do to the urgency of this role, only candidates on a short notice period will be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.