Handle Recruitment are working alongside a creative agency and photographic studio complex, in recruiting an Accounts Payable Manager. The role will sit within a dynamic accounting function and report directly into the UK Financial Controller. You will be responsible for the accurate cost reporting of all jobs, identifying and resolving any discrepancies on the cost reports with the Production team. The environment is fast-paced and vibrant, so a confident personality will be needed to hit the ground running.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the Accounts Payable team, ensuring all invoices are received, authorised and
- processed in a timely manner
- Manage advance cash and petty cash procedures and reconciliations
- Manage the weekly payment runs
- Manage the AP month end process ensuring deadlines are met
- Manage the implementation of new AP processes, including in relation to any new system
- Provide back up for daily cash flow as required
- Ensure invoices are received, reviewed and authorised in a timely manner, liaising with
- Production team as required
- Assist production team with AX, specifically with raising of POs as and when required
- Assist with setting up of new job numbers on AX as required
- Liaise with Revenue Controller to ensure jobs are closed on AX
- Other ad hoc tasks including requests from the CFO, Group FD and UK Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of accountancy and financial knowledge gained within an
agency or within similar field. Proficient with MS Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics advantageous. High level of personal organisation and ability to influence others to ensure deadlines are achieved and quality outcomes delivered. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to co-ordinate activities in an effective manner and provide common direction. Excellent administrative, interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task. Apply Now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.