Handle Recruitment are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager who is available on short notice for a 6 month contract working for a leading high street brand.
Our client is an internationally renowned retailer, with a very healthy turnover. They are a house hold name who are dominating the current market and are rapidly expanding. Based in central London they are seeking someone who has at least 2 years managerial experience within a transactional team.
Overseeing a team of 5 you will be responsible for the following:
- You will ensure the payable team runs smoothly and efficiently
- Ensuring all payments and invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Responsible for streamlining and improving new payment methods
- Properly coding and authorising of invoices
- Reconciliation of multicurrency bank accounts
- Weekly AP reports
- Building relationships internally and externally
- Recruiting new AP team members
- Appraisals and performance check ups
- Leading and coordinating task for the team
- Training and offering support for the team
The ideal candidate will have come from a commercial or retail background and will have managed a team of at least 3 people. You will need to be able to demonstrate strong time management, negotiation and decision-making skills. You will need to be comfortable working in a high volume environment and demonstration a professional work attitude.
If you think you may be suitable for this role please apply today, Handle would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.