An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Manager in a leading global retail business based in central London. Experience managing an Accounts Payable team will prove to be highly beneficial although this particular role is more delegation. This role is very customer facing so excellent communication skills are a must!
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with high level escalations
- Main point of contact for customer queries
- Dealing with high profile suppliers
- Delegation of work to AP teams
- Supplier reconciliations
- Develop and robust set of controls over supplier set up, supplier payments and same day payments within accounts payable
- Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess experience within a similar role and/or previous experience of reviewing and improving processes and managing projects. You should be a self-starter who is able to prioritise and delegate effectively. You should also have a proactive approach with strong interpersonal skills. Previous retail/ stock experience is also a huge bonus. If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.