Handle Recruitment are working on a 12-month Accounts Payable Manager position within TV production. We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager who can come aboard and support the Financial Controller in the successful running on the AP function.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within television and will be accustomed to working within an ever-evolving environment, managing several direct reports and be confident in implementing new processes and procedures.
- Manage the AP team to ensure high-quality service is provided and business requirements are met
- Management of entire Accounts Payables function across several ledger of multi-currency
- Review of team workflow and segregation of duties
- Assist with processing of purchase invoices when deemed necessary to ensure timely service provided
- Processing of international and domestic payment runs in line with business requirements
- Providing up to date expenses analysis reports when requested
- Management of key supplier relationships
- Collaborate with Financial Controller and heads of department to ensure process efficiency
- Substantial Accounts Payable Management experience
- Previous experience working within Television is highly desirable
- Intermediate excel skills including If functions, VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Prior experience of a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Process implementation experience and a proactive, methodical approach to workload
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in taking on a 12 month fixed term contract position, please apply today.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.