A new opportunity has just arisen for a proactive and experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join a fast paced marketing company on a contract basis. Based in central London, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with solid Accounts Payable experience who is looking for a new challenge in a great company with a very social and vibrant office!
The main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Inputting into accounting system
- Maintaining petty cash and perform monthly reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Prepare and process weekly BACS payment runs
- Inputting of expenses/ statements
- Assisting with Accounts Receivable function as required
- Month end reconciliations and reporting
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate with a positive outlook and excellent communication skills. You should have 1- 2 years within a fast paced Accounts Payable role processing high volumes of invoices and working to deadlines. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.