Handle Recruitment has a unique opportunity to join the finance team of a Media business in their Central London office as a part-time bookkeeper/finance assistant. You will need to be switched on, have a positive outlook, and take great pride in your work. You should be pro-active and able to work within a small team reporting to the Finance Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing purchase invoices into the finance system
- Compliantly creating new Vendors
- Dealing with all incoming queries from suppliers and maintaining relationships
- Processing expenses and preparing payment runs
- Filing invoices, journals and credit notes
- Responsible for Petty cash
- Assisting with PO's and ad hoc tasks to support the finance team
If you are immediately available to start this ongoing temporary, part-time role and have proven experience with the above tasks, apply today with your most recent CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.