A dynamic e-Commerce Business in London are looking to hire an Accounts Payable to join their growing team!
- Processing of invoices
- To ensure vendor invoices are paid on or before due dates to suppliers.
- Reconciliation of stock invoices to stock received
- Preparation of weekly payment runs
- Preparation of same day payments
- Resolving suppliers queries in a timely manner
- Preparing payment run for review and authorisation
- Assist with the weekly cash flow forecast
- Ensuring postings are completed for month end process
- Month end assistance and reporting
- Production of supplier statements reconciliation in a timely manner
- Resolution of debit balances and unallocated cash
- Posting of income for payment providers
- Monthly reconciliation of sales to payment provider statements
- Assisting with the processing of employee expenses
- Resolution of vendor invoice queries
- Assisting the financial accounting team with the month end process
Skills and work experience required:
- Experience processing large volume of stock invoices (retail or e-Commerce back ground desirable)
- Strong Excel Skills
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Team player
- Effective communication with finance and non-finance personnel at all levels of the business
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.