Temporary Accounts Payable Supervisor wanted for a market leading ecommerce/retail business. This is a great opportunity for an experienced AP Assistant to take a step up into a supervisory role, or an already established Supervisor, to work for a fantastic organisation. This position is not just pure AP either, you will be working closely with accounting team to assist with month end/quarter end reporting, ad-hoc analysis as well as streamlining processes.
Key responsibilities include -
- Ensure the smooth running of the entire accounts payable function from front to back
- Assist with cash flow forecasting relating to supplier statements and manage the weekly payment runs
- Process all credit card expenditure and keep tabs on all employee expenses
- Business partnering with budget holders and analysing P&L actuals vs budget
- Assisting with the planning for the year-end audit
- Assisting with the annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Line management of 1 AP Assistant
- A minimum of 4 years' experience working in an accounts payable team
- Have worked in another retail/ecommerce business
- You will be an excellent communicator and be able to build relationships both internally and externally
- Be self-driven, results orientated and possess a strong attention to detail
- Have had exposure to month-end accounting duties
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.