Handle Recruitment are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join a luxury brand based in London.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices in a timely manner
- Checking and coding invoices so that they are correctly analysed
- Recording bank transactions and reconciling the company's bank accounts
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders where relevant
- Liaising within the business to ensure that invoices have been approved prior to payment
- Dealing with all supplier enquiries
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Monthly reconciliation
- Processing staff expense claims
- Processing payment runs
The successful candidate will be:
- Process driven with a disciplined approach to work
- Self-motivated and well organised with a keen attention to detail
- Proactive - able to generate new ideas and more efficient ways of working
- Able to work to monthly deadlines
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within an Accounts Payable function.
They will have experience in high volume AP processing, along with proven experience of improving processes and reporting.
The role offers excellent benefits and career prospects!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.