A 6 month contract for an accounts payable has arisen with an International leading Media Company in London.
The role will be responsible for all the accounts payable functions for the Subsidiary and will also assist the senior accountant with routine close activities such as posting journals and invoices, along with reporting and deliverables.
Tasks will Include the following:
- Resolve emails received into the Accounts Payable mailbox efficiently and effectively, ensuring urgent requests are actioned immediately using SAP
- Handling all AP duties - includes raising & receipting POs
- Checking and setting up new suppliers
- Ensure correct coding is applied to all vendor spend
- Invites/creates and/or updates vendor accounts correctly
- Ensure invoices are submitted in a timely manner
- T&E Expense report submissions
- P-Card reconciliations
- Ad Hoc work directed by senior management
- Identify and drive areas of improvement within current processes, with the aim of maintaining the current high standard of service provided in a more efficient manner
- SAP experience
- Previous Accounts Payable experience with an international company
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick thinker and able to make decisions
- Able to manage tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment where priorities must be continually re-evaluated and adapted as possible
- Task driven self-starter
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.