Temporary Accounts Receivable Assistant needed for an instantly recognisable, global consumer brand. This will be for a period of 3 months, with the potential to be extended depending on performance. My client, are a market leader in their field and have built a great working culture in fantastic new West End offices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Posting cash receipts to the sales ledge accurately and timely
- Actively monitor the debit note data basis and report to the relevant AR Exec on any approvals not received back within the acceptable time frame
- Upon approval by the Account Manager, process manual credit note on excel and pass copy of debit note attached to credit note to the relevant AR Exec for posting to SAP
- Generate and send out all statements at month end
- Assist with posting of credit notes as directed by the AR Execs
- Assist with copy invoices as directed by the AR Execs
- Maintain accurate and up to date filing systems
- Maintain the generic AR email account
- Send out invoices as necessary
- Must have worked within a similar accounts receivable position at another large, multinational business.
- Strong knowledge of processing expenses
- SAP experience is desired but not essential
- Have the confidence to liaise with different departments
Do to the urgency of this role, only candidates on a short notice period will be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.