Handle Recruitment have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced and immediately available Accounts Receivable/ Sales Ledger Assistant. Based in central London, this is an exciting time to join a well-known, creative business in a role which offers both variety and a vibrant working environment.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for all aspects of the sales ledger as well as supporting the wider team with any ad hoc tasks. Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Full ownership of Accounts Receivable function
- Raising customer invoices and credit notes
- Handling customer queries in a timely manner
- Cash allocations
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with credit control and cash collection as required
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all customers
- Liaising between internal departments and various areas of the business
- Ad hoc tasks as required
We are looking for someone who is proactive and self-motivated with excellent communication skills and a positive outlook. You must have 1- 2 years experience in a fast paced Accounts Receivable role, high attention to detail and intermediate Excel skills. We are also looking for someone who can show an interest/ passion for media and the creative sectors. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.