Handle Recruitment has a unique opportunity to join a Global Entertainment Company in London. The ideal candidate should have previous experience working as an accounts receivable assistant, intermediate Excel skills and be able to resolve customer and accounts queries quickly and professionally.
Your main duties will be:
- Raise and processing invoices
- Keep un-allocated cash to a minimum
- Liaise with customers regarding overdue payments
- Produce monthly/weekly sales ledger statements and report for the controller's review
- Bank Reconciliations
- Be an integral member of the accounts receivable team to assist with providing first class credit control of the international debtor's ledger.
- Maintain up to date information on expected receivables to assist with cash planning.
- Assist contract entry function and provide cover for Billings analyst to enable contracts to be entered and invoice routine to continue in their absence
- Assist the AR team on other ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate should have current experience with high volume accounts receivable
- AAT, Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
- multicurrency international credit control
If you are available immediately or within a maximum of 1 week notice, and you possess all of the above requirements, get in touch today with your most recent CV.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.