Handle Recruitment have a unique opportunity for a Temporary Accounts Receivable Assistant to join an FMCG company based in Shepherds Bush for 4 weeks.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience working as an Accounts Receivable Assistant and be able to deal with customer and accounts receivable queries efficiently and professionally.
Your main duties will be:
- Facilitating invoice requests
- Multi-company, inter-company and multi-currency billing
- Raising invoices from sales order to finished invoice
- Maintaining accurate financial data and updating KPIs
- Raising credit notes and dealing with supplier queries
- Sorting and posting high volumes of physical invoices
If you available immediately and you possess all of the above requirements, get in touch today with your most recent CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.