Handle Recruitment has a unique opportunity to join a Global Music Business based in Central London as their new Accounts Receivable Assistant on a 4-month contract.
Reporting to the Finance Transactions Manager, the ideal candidate should have prior experience working as an Accounts Receivable Assistant and be able to deal with customer and accounts receivable queries efficiently and professionally. Intermediate to advanced experience using SAP is essential to this role, alongside intermediate Excel skills.
Your main duties will be:
- Facilitating invoice requests
- Multi-company, inter-company and multi-currency billing
- Maintenance of Customer Master data
- Responding to all AR queries, both internal & external
- Creation & distribution of Aged Debt reports
- Assisting with withholding tax queries
- Month End and Year End Tasks
- Monthly bank reconciliations
If you available immediately or have a maximum of 1 week notice, and you possess all of the above requirements, get in touch today with your most recent CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.