Handle Recruitment has a unique opportunity to join a Digital and Tech start-up company based in London. The ideal candidate should have previous experience working as an Accounts Receivable Assistant, intermediate Excel skills and be able to resolve customer and accounts queries quickly and professionally.
Your main duties will be:
- Raise and processing invoices
- Cash allocations
- Liaise with customers regarding overdue payments
- Produce monthly/weekly sales ledger statements
- Bank Reconciliations
- Maintain up to date information on expected receivables to assist with cash planning.
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate should have current experience with high volume accounts receivable
- AAT, Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
If you are available immediately or within a maximum of 1 week notice, and you possess all of the above requirements, get in touch today with your most recent CV.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.