Handle Recruitment have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced and immediately available Accounts Receivable Assistant. Based in central London, this is an exciting time to join a well-known, creative business in a role which offers both variety and a vibrant working environment.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, good at managing tight deadlines and have experience working a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Building strong customer relationships
- Raising customer invoices and credit notes
- Handling customer queries in a timely manner
- Cash allocations
- Assist with credit control and cash collection as required
- Liaising between internal departments and various areas of the business
- Ad hoc tasks as required
We are looking for someone who is proactive and self-motivated with excellent communication skills and a positive outlook. You must have at least 2-3 years experience in a fast paced Accounts Receivable role, high attention to detail and intermediate Excel skills. We are also looking for someone who can show an interest/ passion for media and the creative sectors. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.