Handle Recruitment have a unique opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join a Music Technology company based in London. The ideal candidate should have previous experience working as an Accounts Receivable Assistant, intermediate Excel skills and be able to resolve customer and accounts queries quickly and professionally.
Your main duties will be:
- Build strong customer relationships from setting up new customers to ensuring they adhere to their payment terms and solving their queries within 48 hours
- Liaise with the Sales team to ensure expectation of the sales process is managed smoothly
- Pursue customers for payments of overdue balances by phone and email
- Provide a daily email update regarding allocation of customer payments & daily receipts
- Send statements of accounts to customers
- Provide weekly AR receipt forecasting to help with cash management
- Run credit checks and evaluate customer's credit allowance as well as update the customer card with credit limits
- Carry out day-to-day accounting with respect to Accounts Receivable and month-end processes
- Assist our wider Finance Team with other finance tasks as needed
The ideal candidate should have current experience with high volume accounts receivable
- Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
If you are available immediately or within a maximum of 1 week notice, and you possess all of the above requirements, get in touch today with your most recent CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.