Accounts Receivable Assistant - Entertainment
My client who create the biggest live events are seeking an Accounts Receivable Assistant to come on board to their fun and busy finance function that are based in the City of London.
This is an excellent opportunity if you have a passion for the entertainment industry and you have experience in AR / Accounts Receivable / Credit Control. The successful candidate will be integrated in to the team from day one and be expected to hit the ground running with AR / Accounts Receivable / Credit Control.
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Assistant:
- Monitor and action the AR inbox to include production of invoices from POs, invoice requests and allocation of remittances
- Setting up and working through invoicing
- Assist in implementation of key processes to identify sales records and dates
- Assist with Implementation of new processes to the existing system i.e credit control
- Posting sales data to relevant GL accounts and reconciliation
- Cash banking processes
- Provide and promote the highest level of customer service
- Ensure that all relevant information is communicated speedily and accurately
- Ensure that all materials and resources are effectively
- Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable request as requested by any member of the Management Team
Essential skills for the Accounts Receivable Assistant:
- Relevant experience - Credit Control and AR / Accounts Receivable experience
- Strong IT skills
- Positive with a "can do" attitude
- Team player who enjoys working in a high achieving environment
- A commitment to delivering the best
- Knowledge of JD Edwards
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP as my client is looking to conduct interviews this week and next week!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.