Accounts Receivable Assistant - Hospitality!
An exciting and new opportunity has been created for an Accounts Receivable Assistant join an exciting hospitality company that have a great reputation on the market!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that are passionate about what they do! They are a vibrant place to work so if you are looking to learn in a dynamic environment, this is the role for you!
- Updating Sales Revenue and Cash Flow Spreadsheet
- Billing on account for retail sites
- Raise all deposit and final invoice some of their major accounts
- Weekly billing
- Internal invoicing
- Signing off commission invoices
- Entering invoices on their accounting software
- Ad Hoc invoicing support
- Cash management
- Entering receipts and payments on to the nominal and sales ledgers
- Assisting with the Bank reconciliation
- Updating cash flow on a daily basis with receipts & debtor chasing notes
- Reconciling and posting petty cash
- Order foreign currency
- Banking Cheques
- Calling clients to chase payment to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts
- Chasing deposits prior to events taking place and following up on final payment of final invoices
- Taking payments over the phone
- Maintain and control aged Debtor listing
- Monitoring customer account details
The ideal candidate will be a recent finance and accountancy graduate with a bubbly and fun personality that is ready to work hard and play harder OR a finance candidate that has a years' experience in finance that is looking to start / complete their AAT.
Excellent opportunity offering full study support (ACCA / CIMA) and progression so if you are on the market and looking for an exciting opportunity that will excel your finance career, please apply ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.