We're currently managing an exciting opportunity on behalf of leading a retailer in the search to find an experienced Accounts Receivable Assistant.
Based in a trendy West London office, the role will sit within a fast-paced finance team and will be responsible for the end to end invoicing process and dealing with any invoice queries.
The job role:
- To control and perform the end to end order admin and invoicing process on SAP
- Ensure all manual orders uploaded into SAP
- Monitor task centre daily to ensure its clear no issues
- Monitor weekly KPIs to ensure efficient invoice processing and to identify opportunities for improvement and any emerging issues with efficiency of invoicing process and ensure FC is briefed
- Reconciliation between sales order received and goods dispatched by our distribution service providers to invoices in SAP
- Deal with any internal queries up to the invoicing stage, liaising internally where there are issues.
- Drive ongoing improvements to procedures and processes to increase automation and control
- Provide support to the credit control and claims process when required
The ideal candidate:
- Aptitude for IT especially Excel (knowledge of pivot table, vlookup etc) and accounting software like SAP/SAGE etc.
- A good all round general education, GCSE's (or equivalent) and A Levels (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics;
- Previous SAP experience an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.