Accounts Receivable Assistant - Retail - Central London
My client, a growing Retail business in London are looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. This AR Assistant will be responsible for the day to day running of the AR function and helping to support the Finance Manager.
This is an exciting time to join the business as they are going through a phase of growth and development.
- Posting of daily cash receipts, including banking any cheques received.
- Investigation of unallocated cash, reconciling customer accounts where necessary to ensure this is kept to a minimum.
- Posting merchant account receipts with monthly reconciliations performed.
- Management and collections of Books ledger debt.
- Daily Bank reconciliations.
- Assisting the Billings clerk with daily billing runs.
- Dealing with queries from internal/external customers.
- Assisting with audit queries.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to use initiative are essential.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and detail-oriented role.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Good at building relationships with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Proficient with excel
- 2 years experience minimum in a similar Finance role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.