Handle Recruitment are looking for a Sales Ledger based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a Career in Finance!
The main responsibilities will include:
- Raise external and internal invoices/ credit notes
- Ensure unallocated cash is kept to a minimum.
- Perform all aspects of the sales ledger administration procedure.
- Speak with customers regarding overdue invoices constructively by telephone or email within agreed timescales, Manage all AR queries, both internal and external
- Review blocked orders report and correct any errors
- Ensure all sales orders are billed in the same period
- Month end statements to trading partners and 3rd party distributors
- Escalate expected non-payments of overdue debts to the Sales Ledger Controller as appropriate.
- Produce monthly/weekly sales ledger statements and reports for the Sales Ledger Controller's review.
- Process and control the ticketing daily cash returns, ticketing advance sales and ticketing revenue transactions.
- Review and audit the set-up of shows and offers within the ticketing system.
The ideal candidate will have Previous Accounts Receivable experience and have experience using an accounting software for Sales Ledger
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Forward thinking with outstanding communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with business partners
- Pro-active person
- Strong Excel skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.