Handle are currently working with group who are responsible for TV's most well-known channels broadcasting in the UK and all over Europe to recruit an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
You will be managing and maintaining the data integrity and monthly invoicing for all subscription, advertising and ad hoc revenue.
- Day to day activities relating to Commercial Contracts and invoicing subscription, advertising and Ad Hoc Revenue.
- Maintaining data integrity of the Finance Systems on SAP and their bespoke system
- Billing accurately and resolving queries in a timely manner.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience of cash collection, accounts receivable management and query resolution
- Experience in withholding tax
- SAP Experience
- Media/Advertising Sector experience (desirable not essential)
Please contact Akeem Champagnie to apply on 0207 569 9961 or email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.