Handle are proud to be recruiting an Accounts Receivable Accountant to work for a leading Entertainment company in West London. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work in a vibrant, fast paced office environment. As part of the international Finance team, you will be responsible for the overall group receivables and finance customer service.
This role requires, but is not limited to:
- Raise and process invoices
- Ensure unallocated cash is kept to a minimum.
- Maintain a record of all cheques received.
- Perform all aspects of the sales ledger administration procedure.
- Speak with customers regarding overdue invoices constructively by telephone or email within agreed timescales, ensuring issues are discussed with internal departments and the Sales Ledger Controller.
- Investigate anomalies or queries relating to invoices by liaising with Finance colleagues and other internal departments, as instructed by the Sales Ledger Controller.
- Escalate expected non-payments of overdue debts to the Sales Ledger Controller as appropriate.
- Produce monthly/weekly sales ledger statements and reports for the Sales Ledger Controller's review.
- Perform weekly bank reconciliations as required.
- Process and control the ticketing daily cash returns, ticketing advance sales and ticketing revenue transactions.
- Review and audit the set-up of shows and offers within the ticketing system.
The ideal candidate will have experience in AR in a creative environment, be an advanced Excel user and have experience using an accounting software for Sales Ledger We are looking for someone that is tenacious and forward thinking with outstanding communication skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.