Handle are proud to be representing a leading talent management agency within the media industry, to recruit an experienced Accounts Receivable Assistant. The role will sit within the dynamic talent departments and reports to the Finance Manager. The role will involve partaking in all accounting functions while supporting the team.
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Creating daily wire grid using Excel - to send out to Agents and assistants, informing them of deposits which have cleared our account
- Processing client payments in Navision
- Checking and logging incoming client payments
- Liaising with banks over any payment difficulties and tracking problems
- Covering Finance team desks
- Other projects and duties will be assigned subject to capabilities
- Depositing and Process all incoming monies for clients and preparation (raising cheques for clients and wiring payment to clients
- Invoicing clients for commission and preparing remittance advice
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an accounting role, with demonstrable understanding of VAT, withholding taxes, etc.
- Strong IT skills, particularly regarding accounting software, advanced Excel skills (preferably to macro level) and the proven ability to master other software
- Experience within a similar role, preferably within the media industry
- Understanding that client services is of the highest importance. All of our employees must be sensitive to the needs of creative clients.
- Excellent attention to detail, even under pressure
- A passion for working with numbers and the ability to build strong relationships and work successfully and professionally across the whole organisation
Absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.