Handle are proud to be recruiting an Accounts Receivable Accountant to work for a leading Entertainment company in Central London. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work in a vibrant, fast paced office environment. As part of the international Finance team, you will be responsible for the overall receivables and finance customer service.
This role requires, but is not limited to:
- Establish global AR Function and standard global AR invoicing & reporting.
- Work towards monthly global targets agreed with the Finance Controller to reduce the debtor balance and debtor days.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, particularly in relation to reducing debtor days and creating more efficient accounts receivable/cash collection processes.
- Provide high levels of customer service both in internal and external
- Receive inbound billing-related customer queries and resolve any issues as they arise.
- Communicate with customers with overdue invoices on their account by phone and email. Build relationships to manage debt effectively and streamline processes
- Implement new mechanisms for customer's online payment and refunds, including e-commerce payment providers.
- Build systems and processes for online billing and revenue reconciliation processes, including bundle deals, and subscription billing management
The ideal candidate will have experience in AR, Billings of Cash Management and is looking to work in a creative environment. We are looking for someone that is tenacious and forward thinking with outstanding Excel and communication skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.