Do you have Accounts Receivable experience? Are you looking to take your next step within a challenging and progressive company? Are you immediately available or available on 1 weeks' notice or less? Handle have a fantastic opportunity, working alongside a Global Retail company who are looking for an experienced Sales Ledger to join their talent team. As part of the finance department you will be responsible for all areas of Accounts Receivable including chasing any outstanding debts, performing month end procedures and resolving any queries.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing high volume of incoming multicurrency payments and ensuring they are received in a timely and efficient manner.
- Raise invoices and credit notes
- Reducing the volume of outstanding debt
- Assisting with implementing new processes to prevent any further unresolved issues and creating more efficient cash collection methods
- Building and developing relationships
- Resolving customer queries in a prompt manner
- Bank account reconciliations
- Prepare reports on debt management and credit control as required
- Ad hoc duties where required
Liaising across the different departments and overseas offices, you will need to be a tenacious and pro-active team player providing support to the rest of the finance team. Strong communication and organisational skills, excellent Excel and previous knowledge of multicurrency are advantageous. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years receivables experience from a retail background and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. If you're a motivated individual interested about pursuing a career within the Entertainment industry get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.